Regulation, globalisation, and increasing client expectations are pressurising the wealth management industry like never before. To keep pace with these rapidly evolving needs, firms continue to bolt on new systems and applications to existing legacy infrastructures.
Maintaining disparate systems and multiple vendor relationships is an operational nightmare.
Not only is it costly, it puts a serious strain on risk management, as disconnected technology is error prone, and ultimately your end-client relationships suffer.
Set the stage for superior client service
The decision to modernise your platform and consolidate systems is significant. It starts with re-examining your profitability structure and rethinking your value proposition with a focus on creating a connected client experience.
The SEI Wealth PlatformSM is a fully integrated, modern platform that provides a unified experience which supports the entire client lifecycle. Information is shared seamlessly across the entire organisation — from executive management to an adviser or portfolio manager to the end client — making your end-client experience a true differentiator.
Future proof your business
The Platform was built with open architecture that fully integrates our proprietary systems with best-in-class third party applications embedded into a single, unified, end-to-end wealth management system. Our web-enabled, customisable cloud-based technology supports the entire wealth management value chain, from front to back office.
This solution powers private banks and wealth management firms globally and is based on these design principles:
Our services, which are designed to maximise opportunity, mitigate risk and minimise costs to your business and include:
- Front office services. Our tools are designed to support each stage of the client lifecycle, enabling modern client communications, a deeper understanding of your client relationships, and complete alignment between you and your clients.
- Investment management. Our portfolio management and performance service supports investment managers and advisers with best-of-breed modelling capabilities and automated strategy deployment with the flexibility to support an open-architecture philosophy.
- Middle office services. Minimise overhead, improve client responsiveness and assure proper internal controls with a robust, straight-through process workflow automation and administrative functionality.
- Information management. More effectively manage your business with a comprehensive set of reporting, data management and integration tools that helps you and your clients stay informed.
- Back office services. Our scalable, straight-through investment processing platform is designed to support a diverse mix of asset types and end-client segments globally.
- Platform infrastructure services. Get continual access for you and your clients through a highly scalable, secure and reliable processing environment that is built to evolve and grow with your business.