Employers who want to help employees save for retirement have to make complex decisions about the level of support and oversight they can provide to meet regulatory requirements. Our innovation in DC pension provision, SEI Master Trust, gives you strong governance with limited burden by outsourcing the decision making to an independent trustee body. As of August 2019, our Master Trust has been authorised by The Pensions Regulator.
Our goal mirrors yours – to improve retirement outcomes for your members.
Our Master Trust solution for Defined Contribution schemes offers:
- A combination of best-of-breed investment management with scheme administration, member communications and auto-enrolment assessment
- Manager selection and monitoring, asset allocation decisions and consistent research into DC issues important to you
- Full 360-degree governance to address regulatory requirements
When is less actually more?
When our solution is able to potentially reduce your:
- Resource burden
- Transaction costs
- Out-of-market exposure
Your custom plan design includes:
- Design of the default investment strategy, including the analysis and design of a custom glide path, which can be customised to match your existing scheme lineup
- Alternative strategies with glide paths tailored for drawdown and cash withdrawals post-retirement
- An inclusive menu of investments using active, passive, and third party funds
Value through bundled cost structures
We look to provide you with maximum value through our global scale. Our fee structure is all encompassing, meaning that your scheme can benefit from potentially lower investment fees and multi-manager implementation with no additional costs for:
- A custom glide path
- Regulatory updates and legal reviews of the Master Trust offering
- Interactive member communication, education and fully transactional online offering
Whether you are fully outsourced, with and without auto-enrolment, or closed "deferred only" DC schemes, we’re confident that we can provide access to a better range of investment options, while helping you maintain flexibility and good governance.Statement of Investment Principles