With ongoing changes to regulation, an evolving client base, dynamic markets, technology developments and a changing competitor landscape, it’s a challenging time to be a financial adviser. Our Goals-Based Investment solution has been designed specifically to help advisers address these challenges head on.
Our client process, supported by our goals-based SEI GoalPortal® technology and other tools, helps you to align your advice with the way clients think about their wealth, whilst streamlining your process.
Our goals-based investment process helps you interact with investors to identify goals and set priorities based on their investing timeframe and personal circumstances. This holistic approach that helps investors:
- Pursue their goals and grow confidence, even in stormy market conditions
- Remain calm when the markets challenge their patience
- Refrain from counterproductive behaviour
Portfolios that are responsive to market changes help lower anxiety during rough conditions.
You can help guide them straight along the road to achieve their unique goals.
The benefits of goals-based investing are numerous:
- Identify, prioritise and better understand the achievability of goals
- Provide a rational and disciplined investment approach throughout market volatility and cycles
- Visualise the investment journey to better identify the steps necessary to make life-changing decisions
- Have more meaningful interactions with clients, therefore building stronger relationships
- Add greater value to clients via financial planning, rather than a product-focused approach
- Select portfolios that are better aligned to the clients' specific goals
For your business:
- Offer a unique, scalable and consistent client proposition
- Leverage technology to better capture key client information and deliver business efficiencies
- Implement an institutional-grade investment solution within your centralised investment proposition