There are many complexities associated with investing plan assets. Whether you aim to grow, maintain your position, or de-risk, you are likely facing similar challenges – volatility, resource constraints and funding gaps.
Our Fiduciary Management solution is designed to help trustees and sponsors like you meet your funding objectives by supporting efficient investment decisions and providing timely, expert implementation techniques.
A dedicated, holistic approach to asset and liability management
In the Fiduciary Management model (also known as implemented consulting, delegated consulting or solvency management), we constantly keep the funding level in view through regular monitoring and reporting. When opportunities arise, you are equipped to move in line with the pre-defined goals of the scheme.
We aim to deliver:
- The agility to execute timely asset allocation decisions
- The time and freedom for trustees to focus on strategic issues
- Transparent pricing and potential cost savings
Proven track record
With a proven history of performance in bespoke fiduciary management, we are a specialist that’s accountable for achieving your goals. You benefit from our:
- Focus: We have two solutions for UK pension schemes – Fiduciary Management and Master Trust
- Experience: Leverage a 20-year heritage in fiduciary management globally and a 10-year history in Master Trust
- Scale: Access an extensive team of more than 300 experts in corporate finance, pension finance, investment and actuarial work, managing over £68 billion of institutional assets globally.*
We’re one of the few providers in the UK who are fiduciary management specialists. Find out how we can help you navigate the complexities of pension scheme management.
*Information relates to SEI’s Institutional group as at Dec 31, 2019.
This document contains marketing material about our fiduciary management service. This document does not represent impartial advice on this service. In certain cases, you are required to conduct a competitive tender process prior to appointing a fiduciary manager. Guidance on running a tender process is available from the Pensions Regulator