Governance processes, investment performance and funding levels are probably your top concerns. As one of the largest OCIO providers for multi-employer plans, with 41 multi-employer clients, representing $5.1 billion in AUM*, we understand your challenges and can help you achieve your plan goals, while saving you time and money.
We take a comprehensive approach to pension management with established governance and a multi-manager investment process that can bring efficiencies through:
- Proactive advice and modeling to help you see the potential outcomes of key decisions
- Active discretionary management, which enables nimble changes designed to capture market opportunities
- Access to leading institutional investment managers at potentially favorable fees, due to our scale
- A dedicated team of Taft-Hartley client professionals to report on your plan progress against goals
Your custom strategy includes:
- Ongoing goals-based advisory support with annual asset/liability studies
- Plan modeling
- Multi-level risk analysis and scenario testing
- Asset allocation recommendations based on our active view
*Assets as of 3/31/20. Distinction of largest provider based on competitive research utilizing publicly available information as of 12/31/18. Largest based on number of multi-employer clients, and/or based on multi-employer client assets under management in SEI’s OCIO program for which SEI has discretion for money manager hiring and replacement decisions on behalf of those clients.
Information provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation (SIMC), a registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company.