Governance processes, investment performance and funding levels are probably your top concerns. As the largest provider of OCIO for multi-employer plans, with 49 multi-employer clients, representing $6.5 billion in AUM*, we understand your challenges and can help you achieve your plan goals, while saving you time and money.
* Distinction based on competitive research utilizing publicly available information as of 12/31/18. Largest based on number of multi-employer clients, and/or based on multi-employer client assets under management in SEI’s OCIO program for which SEI has discretion for money manager hiring and replacement decisions on behalf of those clients.
We take a comprehensive approach to pension management with established governance and a multi-manager investment process that can bring efficiencies through:
- Proactive advice and modeling to help you see the potential outcomes of key decisions
- Active discretionary management, which enables nimble changes designed to capture market opportunities
- Access to leading institutional investment managers at potentially favorable fees, due to our scale
- A dedicated team of Taft-Hartley client professionals to report on your plan progress against goals
Your custom strategy includes:
- Ongoing goals-based advisory support with annual asset/liability studies
- Plan modeling
- Multi-level risk analysis and scenario testing
- Asset allocation recommendations based on our active view
Tip the economies of scale in your favor
Access highly capable managers at favorable costs.
We offer significant resources, technology and a robust manager network, with the potential for significant fee advantages.The OCIO Advantage
Information provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation (SIMC), a registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company.