Your mission matters most, and thriving students are the foundation to help meet your long-term goals.
We specialize in asset management to higher education institutions, but our model supports much more.
We invest in your school's greatest assets — your students. As a committed strategic partner to our college and university clients, we have an interest in providing opportunities to your students and helping them succeed overall.career opportunities for students
That’s why we have a program to help move your students along their career path, from helping with your student-run investment funds, to providing education and potential internships and job placements.
- Recruitment: While SEI is not always local to your university, we actively recruit your students and encourage them to explore internship and career opportunities with SEI if they are interested. We visit career fairs at dozens of colleges and universities across the country. We encourage our higher education clients to link to our career page on their career websites.
- Alumni working at SEI: From the 35 colleges/universities that we currently recruit from, hundreds of SEI current employees are alumni.*
- Education and Training: We create custom training videos and webinars for students to use as educational tools. They also have access to our investment and market commentary to stay up to date with key finance and business trends.
- Access to Business Professionals: Staff and students can meet with or shadow our Finance, Technology, Legal or Marketing experts upon request. We’re proud to pass knowledge on to students in our field.
- Event Participation: We like to stay involved. And attending an event or session is one way we interact with students.
Support for Students
"The day [the students visited SEI] was a great example of our holistic partnership. From the long term planning and scenario creation for our endowment, to providing an incredible networking session for our students to learn about internships and careers!"
Access the Student Portal and Resource Center for tools and educational resources.Visit the Student Portal
Students Visit SEI
Information provided by SEI Investments Company and its subsidiaries.
*SEI Workforce Development statistics as of 9/30/19
Investing involves risk including possible loss of principal.