As more nonprofit organizations partner with an OCIO to help manage their investments, you face a marketplace congested with providers. Since our first nonprofit client more than a quarter century ago, we've focused on gaining a distinct understanding of your unique needs and challenges.
With 25+ year of experience, we serve as an OCIO for more than 177 nonprofit clients with aggregate assets over $27.8 billion.*
But our expertise doesn't stop there. We'll help you better achieve your expected return rate with:
- Established investment programs and infrastructure
- Advice from nonprofit investment professionals
- Improved governance and guidance on your fiduciary role
It gives you the time you need to focus on what’s important – your mission. And we can often offer this at a lower cost.
The investment options that make up your foundation’s portfolio are critical. We provide a dedicated nonprofit portfolio management team, backed by a large, well-resourced investment organization.
Our OCIO model offers nonprofits:
- Proactive advice and modeling, creating a portfolio designed to meet your hurdle rate and support spending levels
- Access to leading institutional investment managers at favorable fees
- Active discretionary management, with nimble decision making designed to capture market opportunities
- Two decades advising clients on alternative investments, along with various alternative specialists
- Rigorous manager monitoring and portfolio risk management
- A dedicated administration services team to assist your staff and investment committee with requests related to account administration, disbursements, reporting, and donor communications
- Donor and fundraising support services
You get to focus on your philanthropic mission and building relationships with donors.
We reduce your administrative burden and provide an OCIO solution to help meet your goals.
*As of 06/30/2020
More In Nonprofits
Top OCIO Provider at the Fund Intelligence 2017 and Fund Map 2018 Institutional Asset Management Awards as of November 2018. *Pensions & Investments, July, 2019. SEI ranked as a largest outsourcer based on worldwide institutional outsourced assets under management.
Information provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation (SIMC), a registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company.