As more nonprofit organizations partner with an OCIO to help manage their investments, you face a marketplace congested with providers. Since our first nonprofit client more than a quarter century ago, we've focused on gaining a distinct understanding of your unique needs and challenges.
Today, we serve as an OCIO for more than 179 nonprofit clients with aggregate assets over $26 billion.*
As of 12/31/2017
But our expertise doesn't stop there. We'll help you better achieve your expected return rate with:
- Established investment programs and infrastructure
- Advice from nonprofit investment professionals
- Improved governance and guidance on your fiduciary role
It gives you the time you need to focus on what’s important – your mission. And we can often offer this at a lower cost.
The investment options that make up your foundation’s portfolio are critical. We provide a dedicated nonprofit portfolio management team, backed by a large, well-resourced investment organization.
Our OCIO model offers nonprofits:
- Two decades advising clients on alternative investments, along with various alternative specialists
- Rigorous manager monitoring and portfolio risk management
- A dedicated administration services team to assist your staff and investment committee with requests related to account administration, disbursements, reporting, and donor communications
- Donor and fundraising support services
You get to focus on your philanthropic mission and building relationships with donors.
We reduce your administrative burden and provide an OCIO solution to help meet your goals.
*As of June 30, 2017
Improve Control, Focus on Results
Take a more efficient approach to managing your assets.
Your committee needs more time for critical asset allocation decisions, long-term planning and strategy. We can help.Learn about OCIO
Our commitment to nonprofits
Since taking on investment discretion for our first client, we have remained committed to our nonprofit clients. We sponsor a Nonprofit Management Research Panel to bring you the latest trends and priorities identified by your peers. We are active in the industry with frequent participation in nonprofit specific events like:
- A client-only nonprofit symposium
- Active membership with highly respected industry groups like Council on Foundations and NACUBO
More In Nonprofits
Information provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation (SIMC), a registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company.