Our experience prepares us. We have over 200 clients who have been with us for more than a decade. Since our first nonprofit client more than a quarter century ago, we've focused on gaining a distinct understanding of your unique needs and challenges.
With 25+ year of experience, we serve as an OCIO for more than 170+ nonprofit clients with aggregate assets over $32.9 billion.*
The investment options that make up your foundation’s portfolio are critical. We provide a dedicated nonprofit portfolio management team, backed by a large, well-resourced investment organization.
Our OCIO model offers nonprofits:
- Proactive advice and modeling, creating a portfolio designed to meet your hurdle rate and support spending levels
- Access to leading institutional investment managers at favorable fees
- Improved governance and guidance on your fiduciary role
- Active discretionary management, with nimble decision making designed to capture market opportunities
- Two decades advising clients on alternative investments, along with various alternative specialists
- Rigorous manager monitoring and portfolio risk management
- A dedicated administration services team to assist your staff and investment committee with requests related to account administration, disbursements, reporting, and donor communications
- Various tools and resources for investment committees, including onboarding, education, due diligence, and other materials.
- Socially responsible investing (SRI), impact investing and ESG screens custom fit for each client
- Donor and fundraising support services
You get to focus on your philanthropic mission and building relationships with donors. And we can often offer this at a lower cost.
We reduce your administrative burden and provide an OCIO solution to help meet your goals.
*As of 03/31/2021
Top OCIO Provider at the Fund Intelligence 2017 and Fund Map 2018 Institutional Asset Management Awards as of November 2018. *Pensions & Investments, July, 2019. SEI ranked as a largest outsourcer based on worldwide institutional outsourced assets under management.
Information provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation (SIMC), a registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company.