When investment returns for your asset pools play a critical role in your hospital or health systems’ financial success, it’s critical that you have a focused plan for aligning allocation strategies with overall goals and risks.
We have 35 healthcare clients, representing $19.4 billion in AUM,* with a team of advice professionals creating custom investment portfolios for each of your asset pools, including operating pools, defined benefit plans and foundations.
Your total enterprise risk management view includes a risk and scenario analysis on each asset pool. Our discretionary program offers:
- Valuable perspective on how investment decisions impact your overall finances, supporting improved debt capacity and stronger rating agency assessment
- Access to leading institutional investment managers for broader diversification and potentially more favorable fees
- Active management, with nimble decision making designed to capture market opportunities
- Risk management to align your balance sheet and support growth
- A dedicated team of healthcare professionals to report on your progress against goals
*Assets as of 09/30/21.
Top OCIO Provider at the Fund Intelligence 2017 and Fund Map 2018 Institutional Asset Management Awards as of November 2018. *Pensions & Investments, July, 2018. SEI ranked as a largest outsourcer based on worldwide institutional outsourced assets under management.
Information provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation (SIMC), a registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company.