When investment returns for your asset pools play a critical role in your hospital or health systems’ financial success, it’s critical that you have a focused plan for aligning allocation strategies with overall goals and risks.
We are the largest OCIO for healthcare providers and hospitals, with 44 healthcare clients, representing $15.3 billion in AUM1, with a team of advice professionals creating custom investment portfolios for each of your asset pools, including operating pools, defined benefit plans and foundations.
1Distinction based on competitive research utilizing publicly available information as of 12/31/18. Largest based on number of healthcare clients, and/or based on healthcare client assets under management in SEI’s OCIO program for which SEI has discretion for money manager hiring and replacement decisions on behalf of those clients.
Your total enterprise risk management view includes a risk and scenario analysis on each asset pool. Our discretionary program offers:
- Valuable perspective on how investment decisions impact your overall finances, supporting improved debt capacity and stronger rating agency assessment
- Access to leading institutional investment managers for broader diversification and potentially more favorable fees
- Active management, with nimble decision making designed to capture market opportunities
- Risk management to align your balance sheet and support growth
- A dedicated team of healthcare professionals to report on your progress against goals
HFMA staff and volunteers determined that this product has met specific criteria developed under the HFMA Peer Review process. HFMA does not endorse or guarantee the use of this product.
Top OCIO Provider at the Fund Intelligence 2017 and Fund Map 2018 Institutional Asset Management Awards as of November 2018. *Pensions & Investments, July, 2018. SEI ranked as a largest outsourcer based on worldwide institutional outsourced assets under management.
Information provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation (SIMC), a registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company.
Improve your strategic focus
We act as an extension of your staff, providing expert advice, timely manager changes, risk monitoring and goals-focused reporting.How we're different
Need help finding the right provider?
Our build your own RFP tool can help guide your process -- because you can't find the right investment provider if you don't know what questions to ask.Build my RFP