When investment returns for your asset pools play a critical role in your hospital or health systems’ financial success, it’s critical that you have a focused plan for aligning allocation strategies with overall goals and risks.
We have 37 healthcare clients, representing $16.7 billion in AUM*, with a team of advice professionals creating custom investment portfolios for each of your asset pools, including operating pools, defined benefit plans and foundations.
Your total enterprise risk management view includes a risk and scenario analysis on each asset pool. Our discretionary program offers:
- Valuable perspective on how investment decisions impact your overall finances, supporting improved debt capacity and stronger rating agency assessment
- Access to leading institutional investment managers for broader diversification and potentially more favorable fees
- Active management, with nimble decision making designed to capture market opportunities
- Risk management to align your balance sheet and support growth
- A dedicated team of healthcare professionals to report on your progress against goals
*Assets as of 09/30/20.
HFMA staff and volunteers determined that this product has met specific criteria developed under the HFMA Peer Review process. HFMA does not endorse or guarantee the use of this product.
Top OCIO Provider at the Fund Intelligence 2017 and Fund Map 2018 Institutional Asset Management Awards as of November 2018. *Pensions & Investments, July, 2018. SEI ranked as a largest outsourcer based on worldwide institutional outsourced assets under management.
Information provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation (SIMC), a registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company.