Our goal is the same as yours: achieving your plan goals. As one of the largest OCIO providers and an innovator in pension plan management with 26 government pension clients as of 06/30/2021, we understand the funding and investment challenges you face. Our discretionary investment program and pension professionals can help you achieve plan goals, while saving time and bringing potential cost savings.
- Access to leading institutional investment managers at potentially favorable fees, due to our scale
- Rigorous manager monitoring and portfolio risk management through our multi-manager investment program
- A team of public pension professionals to report on your plan progress against goals
As of 06/30/21
You'll benefit from:
- Proactive advice and modeling that supports your pension funding and investment decisions
- The potential to nimbly capture market opportunities that could impact your plan, made possible by active discretionary management
Improve your strategic focus
We act as an extension of your staff, providing expert advice, timely manager changes, risk monitoring and goals-focused reporting.How we're different
Jumpstart your RFP process
Our build your own RFP tool can help guide your process -- because you can't find the right investment provider if you don't know what questions to ask.Get Started
Top OCIO Provider at the Fund Intelligence 2017 and Fund Map 2018 Institutional Asset Management Awards as of November 2018. *Pensions & Investments, July, 2018. SEI ranked as a largest outsourcer based on worldwide institutional outsourced assets under management.
Information provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation (SIMC), a registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company.