Whether your plan is active and accruing benefits, frozen and working toward a termination, or you are considering lump sum payouts, it is important to manage your investment risks and maximize market opportunities. As one of the largest OCIO providers, we back our institutional asset management solutions with infrastructure, scale and resources, helping you deliver on your pension and enterprise goals.
We’re an innovator in defined benefit (DB) plan management.
Working with the PBGC, we built a proprietary tool that helps organizations pre-experience the impact pension investment decisions have on the overall organization. Using that modeling capability, we build a custom pension strategy designed to meet your specific goals.
- Comprehensive strategic advisory services, supported by ongoing asset/liability studies
- Custom Liability Driven Investing (LDI) and de-risking strategies with goals-based reporting
- A cost-effective multi-manager program featuring leading institutional managers
- An efficient model that offers time savings, administrative and regulatory support
* Pensions & Investments, July, 2017. SEI ranked as the forth largest outsourcer, based on worldwide institutional outsourced assets under management.
Top OCIO Provider at the Fund Intelligence 2017 Institutional Asset Management Awards as of November 2017.
Information provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation (SIMC), a registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company.
Get the right help from the right provider
Not all OCIOs are alike – experience and infrastructure matter.
You need an OCIO with a unique investment background and the ability to monitor the market to make timely changes.A proven OCIO