Your employer chose us to invest assets in your retirement plan because of our experience, institutional approach, and strong reputation.
- History of innovation – We're well known as an organization that consistently introduces new ideas, including being among the first to offer manager-of-managers
- Global reach – With locations in eight countries around the world, we place our experts within the markets they serve
- Institutional focus – We market and distribute our investment management solutions to some of the largest institutions and organizations in the world
As an institutional asset manager, we hire and manage some of the most well-known investment managers on your behalf.
With 25+ years experience managing defined contribution plans like yours, we’re used to many of the challenges investors like you face.
How we’re different
SEI is an institutional asset manager. That allows us to provide you with:
- Access to some of the most highly regarded asset managers in the world. As a manager-of-managers, we create one fund for each major asset class or investment objective that is normally comprised of several individual managers. We then determine the allocation of those managers within the fund. This provides you with access to our investment management research and asset allocation capabilities, along with many well-known asset managers.
- Built-in diversification, with multiple managers per fund and access to specialized asset pools. This eliminates the need to choose multiple funds within an asset class or investment objective or continually rebalance your positions.
- Account stability, as we can change managers within the fund to address any risk or performance issues without replacing plan fund selections and causing disruption to your account. This sets us uniquely apart from the retail approach commonly used in retirement plans.
There are risks involved with investing, including loss of principal. Diversification may not protect against market risk. There is no assurance the goals of the strategies discussed will be met.
Information provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company.