Better Data Means Better Decision Making
With so much data available to you, the SEI Manager Dashboard helps to deliver information in a manner that is concise and meaningful, with a single point of access to consolidated reports across all accounts and products. You get all the benefits, objectivity and reliability of independent information for your operational oversight and risk management.
Operational transparency into the status of deliverables and processes means you can track your valuation progress and gain efficiency throughout your operations. You can view a range of data, including portfolio-, fund- and investor-level information, and it's all available to you 24/7 online.
You'll also have the ability to customize views of the information that's most relevant to you and your team need for specific purposes. And because everything is stored electronically, you have everything you need to simplify the auditing process.
The Dashboard features:
- Consolidated reporting – data aggregation and normalization allows for accurate, insightful and customized reporting across products and asset classes
- Customized user-defined content – roles-based views of fields and values permit users to see what’s important to them
- Document management – internal operational and investor-specific documents are stored and available at your fingertips
- Data access and storage – T+1 and historical reports are easily accessed
- Leveraged best practices – new functionality and enhancements are added on an ongoing basis