Is your firm on the technology treadmill?
Regulation, globalization, and increasing client expectations are pressurizing the wealth management industry like never before. To keep pace with these rapidly evolving needs, firms continue to bolt on new systems and applications to existing legacy infrastructures.
Maintaining these disparate systems and multiple vendor relationships is an operational nightmare. Not only is it costly, it puts a serious strain on risk management, as disconnected technology is error prone, and ultimately your end-client relationships suffer.
Make your end client experience a differentiator
The decision to modernize your platform and consolidate disparate systems is significant. It starts with re-examining your profitability structure and rethinking your value proposition with a focus on creating a connected client experience. Put your client at the center of your strategic vision.
The SEI Wealth PlatformSM is a fully integrated, modern platform and provides a unified experience that supports the entire client lifecycle. Information can be shared seamlessly across the entire organization — from executive management to an advisor or portfolio manager to the end client — making your end-client experience a true differentiator.
Leading solutions, client longevity
We’re anything but new to the world of wealth management. For 50 years, our flagship processing and accounting system, TRUST 3000®, has been a leading solution in the market. And, our next-generation SEI Wealth Platform sets a new standard for excellence and client empowerment:
- Solutions with proven scale
- 127 relationships globally, including 11 of the top 20 largest U.S. banks*
- Process more than two million end-investor accounts*
- Supporting more than 7,500 U.S. financial advisors across the U.S. and Canada*
- Decades-long client relationships
Future proof your business with innovative and adaptable technology
We have continually assessed evolving market trends and invested in innovative ideas to keep ourselves and our clients relevant and competitive. Approximately a decade ago, we committed to design and build an entirely new, unified wealth management technology platform delivered through a world class global business process outsourcing services framework.
The Platform’s web-enabled, customizable, cloud-based technology supports the entire wealth management value chain from front to back office. Embedded workflows, increased automation and centralized data allow you to significantly reduce your technology application footprint — helping to lower your risk profile and streamlining your vendor management process significantly.
Careful thought, planning, testing and consideration lead to these key design principles:
The Platform powers private banks and wealth management firms globally. Our enterprise technology is designed to make your advisors more efficient and support the entire client journey throughout their relationship with you. It empowers you to deliver a truly differentiated experience.
- Front Office Services. We are continually innovating a set of tools designed to support each stage of the client lifecycle, enabling modern client communications, a deeper understanding of your client relationships, and complete alignment between you and your clients.
- Investment Management. Our portfolio management and performance service supports investment managers and advisors with best-of-breed modeling capabilities and automated strategy deployment with the flexibility to support an open-architecture philosophy.
- Middle Office Services. Minimize overhead, improve client responsiveness and assure proper internal controls with a robust, straight-through process workflow automation and administrative functionality.
- Information Management. More effectively manage your business with a comprehensive set of reporting, data management and integration tools that helps you and your clients stay informed.
- Back Office Services. Our scalable, straight-through investment processing platform is designed to support a diverse mix of asset types and end-client segments globally.
- Platform Infrastructure Services. Get continual access for you and your clients through a highly scalable, secure and reliable processing environment that is built to evolve and grow with your business.
*As of September 30, 2018
Learn more about the SEI Wealth Platform
Discover the power of integrating technology, operations outsourcing and asset management in one solution; see the definition of a true strategic partner; and take a tour of the Platform.Learn More
Speak with a representative
Find out how our end-to-end platform will help you create enterprise-level change.Contact Us