The best threat intelligence available is an awareness of what is happening on your infrastructure, right now.
- Tools and experts need to align
- Great security produces great business outcomes
- A cyber process needs leverage to scale with business and growth
We've combined industry-leading enterprise technology with our own proprietary systems to create an intelligence-driven platform designed to monitor, detect, analyze and remediate existing and emerging cyber threats.
SEI's managed SIEM and Security Operations Center (SOC) is built by a financial institution for a financial institution.
An overview into our complete solution:
- Network security – Real-time, bidirectional network traffic and firewall log monitoring detects crucial insights, trends and threat indicators.
- Endpoint protection – Actively monitor assets to prevent and quickly remediate potential security compromises such as malware or ransomware.
- Email protection – Our custom-built email protection solution lets us monitor ingress email with in-depth detection techniques to counter the latest malware and viruses.
- Centralized Cybersecurity Platform (SIEM) – The brain that connects all data, expertise, and intelligence — enabling mitigation and remediation.
|24x7x365 managed SOC||Threat signature creators|
|Email security pipeline||Devices control policy|
|Vulnerability scanning||Custom IDS / IPS|
|Custom web filter||FI-focused threat hunting|
|Anti-virus||Malicious email remediation|
|Custom alert / report creation||Threat feed IoC ingestion|
|Information sharing participation||Centralized cybersecurity platform (SIEM)|
|Endpoint detection and response||SOAR|
|Policy / procedure / compliance guidance||Trusted advisory services|
SEI Sphere Cyber Team
All clients receive ongoing support from our dedicated team of experts—including 24x7 monitoring and best practices to continuously strengthen their cyber protection.
|client||sei Sphere Cyber Team|
|Information security policy and procedures||X||SEI advises and assists|
|Deployment, management and configuration of security tools||X|
|Prevention, monitoring, detection||X|
|Incident mitigation and remediation||X|
|Not to mention our built-in regulatory framework. As a regulated entity ourselves, we integrate your unique business and/or IT regulatory requirements into our technology framework to help you stay in compliance.|