Delegated investment models provide institutional investors with the resources, potential cost savings, governance, technology and proactive ideas that strive to improve focus and overall results. That’s why more and more of you are embracing the OCIO investment outsourcing model. A good OCIO customizes the investment implementation based on your preferred governance structure.
Our experience prepares us. We’re proud that we welcomed our first OCIO client in 1992. They’re still with us today. We’ve guided our clients through various market environments and are set up exactly to handle times like today.
But not all OCIOs are alike.
We’ve been delivering investment outsourcing solutions since 1992. That expertise allows us to deliver an established program, tailored to your needs. We act as an extension of your team to complement your existing best practices and governance structure.
Here’s what stands out:
- Track record – With 25+ years of experience as a dedicated OCIO, we have $89.7 B in institutional assets and make investment decisions for our 463 clients*
- Flexibility – You want control of your governance structure and the level of discretion your OCIO provides. We customize our implementation to meet those needs.
- Significant resources – We have a team of 300+ dedicated market and investment professionals, and we continue to re-invest in the right people, processes and technologies to help you succeed.
- Proactive advice and nimble decision making – Advanced technology allows you to test the potential outcome of investment decisions. Changes can be executed quickly and efficiently when needed, in an effort to capture market opportunities.
- Leading institutional managers – Our exacting, step-by-step process helps us find the best managers for each asset class. We identify areas of opportunity, inefficiency and diversified sources of return, bringing you maximum diversification with complete transparency.
- Reduced fee potential – You leverage our scale (and total assets of $335B*) to access leading institutional investment managers at potentially reduced fees.
You gain a proactive, strategic partner who brings you ideas, broad diversification, access to leading specialist/emerging managers and rigorous monitoring through our multi-manager investment implementation. The best part? We understand your organization and look for investment opportunities that make sense for you, while quantifying risks across your entire portfolio.
The nuts and bolts of an OCIO
As the OCIO model continues to gain popularity among institutional investors, it’s important to find out the unique benefits an experienced OCIO like us brings to clients. The right OCIO should complement the existing infrastructure and expertise by allowing them to focus on other strategic goals. Hear why one organization made the change to OCIO:
Virtual Tour: A Remote Look at SEI
More In Outsourced Investment Management (OCIO) for Institutional Investors
*Assets as of 9/30/20
Top OCIO Provider at the Fund Intelligence 2017 and Fund Map 2018 Institutional Asset Management Awards as of November 2018. *Pensions & Investments, July, 2019. SEI ranked as a largest outsourcer based on worldwide institutional outsourced assets under management.
Information provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation (SIMC), a registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company.