Delegated investment models provide institutional investors with the resources, infrastructure, technology and expertise to improve focus and overall results. That’s why more and more of you are embracing the OCIO investment outsourcing model.
But not all OCIOs are alike. And it’s our differences that make all the difference.
We’ve been delivering investment outsourcing solutions since 1982. That expertise allows us to deliver an established program, tailored to your needs. We act as an extension of your team to complement your existing best practices.
Here’s what stands out:
- Track record – With 25+ years of experience as a dedicated OCIO, we have $94.5B in institutional assets (as of 12/31/2017) and make investment decisions for our 475+ clients
- Significant resources – We have a team of 300+ dedicated market and investment professionals, and we continue to re-invest in the right people, processes and technologies to help you succeed.
- Proactive advice and nimble decision making – Advanced technology allows you to test the potential outcome of investment decisions. Changes can be executed quickly and efficiently when needed, in an effort to capture market opportunities.
- Leading institutional managers – Our exacting, step-by-step process helps us find the best managers for each asset class. We identify areas of opportunity, inefficiency and diversified sources of return, bringing you maximum diversification with complete transparency.
- Reduced fee potential – You leverage our scale (and companywide assets of $337B, as of 12/31/2017) to access leading institutional investment managers at potentially reduced fees.
You gain broad diversification, access to leading specialist/emerging managers and rigorous monitoring through our multi-manager investment implementation. The best part? We understand your organization and look for investment opportunities that make sense for you, while quantifying risks across your entire portfolio.
The nuts and bolts of an OCIO
As the OCIO model continues to gain popularity among institutional investors, it’s important to find out the unique benefits an experienced OCIO like us brings to clients. The right OCIO should complement the existing infrastructure and expertise by allowing them to focus on other strategic goals. Hear why one organization made the change to OCIO:
The Nuts and Bolts of an OCIO
More In Outsourced Investment Management (OCIO) for Institutional Investors
Information provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation (SIMC), a registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company.