How do you know if you are doing enough to keep your business secure?
Cyberattacks have become a common and inevitable occurrence, threatening business operations in all industries. As the frequency and sophistication of attacks increase, safeguarding your critical infrastructure, applications and data can become a strain on resources.
When you partner with SEI, we can amplify or augment your team to provide the advanced protection you need to guard against existing and emerging threats — while keeping your costs manageable and predictable.
An intelligence-driven approach to meet your unique needs
With more than 50 years of experience protecting our global business, we understand the challenges you face.
We've combined industry-leading enterprise technology with our own proprietary systems to create an intelligence-driven platform designed to monitor, detect, analyze and remediate existing and emerging cyber threats.
Monitor and detect
- Network security – Real-time, bidirectional network traffic and firewall log monitoring detects crucial insights, trends and threat indicators.
- Endpoint protection – Actively monitor assets to prevent and quickly remediate potential security compromises such as malware or ransomware.
- Email protection – Our custom-built email protection solution lets us monitor ingress email with in-depth detection techniques to counter the latest malware and viruses.
Analyze and remediate
- Enhance your security posture – Our multi-layered approach to protection is driven by threat intelligence that’s produced through our proprietary security information and event management (SIEM) platform.
- Prevention is our priority – Through a cyclical process of investigating events, producing intelligence and creating necessary controls, we work continuously to keep your business safe and secure.
- Focus on the active threats – Using our custom Threat Matrix, our cybersecurity engineers rely on the compilation of threat intelligence analyses from many sources, processed by our security operations team, to guard against active threats.
- Adapted to your business model – With our partnership approach, our analysts can either provide the appropriate advice for remediation to your IT staff or take the recommended actions on your behalf.
Compliance and reporting
- Highly secure, enterprise-class data centers – We have established and actively adhere to strict information security policies and procedures to protect your sensitive data.
- Built-in regulatory framework – As a regulated entity ourselves, we integrate your unique business and/or IT regulatory requirements into our technology framework to help you stay in compliance.
- Detailed, custom reporting – Get the visibility and assurance you need to stay up to date on your IT security posture and keep management informed of your compliance standing.