How much protection is enough to guard against cyberattacks — now and in the future?
Cyberattacks have become a common and inevitable occurrence, threatening business operations in all industries. As the frequency and sophistication of attacks increase, safeguarding your critical infrastructure, applications and data can become a strain on resources.
When you partner with SEI, we can amplify or augment your team to provide the advanced protection you need to guard against existing and emerging threats — while keeping your costs manageable and predictable.
An intelligence-driven approach to meet your unique needs
With more than 20 years of experience protecting our global business, we understand the challenges you face. We've combined industry-leading enterprise technology with our own proprietary systems to create an intelligence-driven platform designed to monitor, detect, analyze and remediate existing and emerging cyber threats. By focusing on active threats, we can activate and deploy resources more effectively to keep your business safe.
Monitor and detect
- Network security – Real-time, bidirectional network traffic and firewall log monitoring detects crucial insights, trends and threat indicators.
- Endpoint protection – Actively monitor assets to prevent and quickly remediate potential security compromises such as malware or ransomware.
- Email protection – Our custom-built email protection solution lets us monitor ingress email with in-depth detection techniques to counter the latest malware and viruses.
Analyze and remediate
- Enhance your security posture – Our multi-layered approach to protection is driven by threat intelligence that’s produced through our proprietary security information and event management (SIEM) platform.
- Prevention is our priority – Through a cyclical process of investigating events, producing intelligence and creating necessary controls, we work continuously to keep your business safe and secure.
- Focus on the active threats – Using our custom Threat Matrix, our cybersecurity engineers rely on the compilation of threat intelligence analyses from many sources, processed by our security operations team, to guard against active threats.
- Adapted to your business model – With our partnership approach, our analysts can either provide the appropriate advice for remediation to your IT staff or take the recommended actions on your behalf.
Compliance and reporting
- Highly secure, enterprise-class data centers – We have established and actively adhere to strict information security policies and procedures to protect your sensitive data.
- Built-in regulatory framework – As a regulated entity ourselves, we integrate your unique business and/or IT regulatory requirements into our technology framework to help you stay in compliance.
- Detailed, custom reporting – Get the visibility and assurance you need to stay up to date on your IT security posture and keep management informed of your compliance standing.