An integrated solution
Your advisors appreciate your efforts to help them improve their practices and compete in their markets — it’s the added value that makes you stand out. But when you’re looking for new options in a cluttered industry it can be hard to know where to turn.
Narrow your choices, with powerful programs for your advisors and tools for you.
We work closely with broker-dealer home offices like yours to provide advisors with dynamic product and practice management programs, to help you with your regulatory and oversight needs. We think you’ll appreciate what our flexible program has to offer.
For your advisors
Help your advisors save time, build long-term relationships and increase profitability potential through:
- Investment and wealth programs
- Practice management and business services
- Client service model and value proposition development
- Asset realignment from commission to fee based
- Custody and technology
- No platform fees for SEI mutual funds and SEI Managed Account Solutions1
- No account minimums2
Through our Broker-Dealer Desktop, you can:
- View and gain deep insight into an advisor’s entire book of business and make efficient pre-transaction electronic approvals
- Get comprehensive data feed services from a host of portfolio management systems and other third-party vendors
- Help your advisors grow using our extensive practice management library
- Co-brand marketing efforts with your logo
Check out the Broker-Dealer & Advisory Services Quick Guide for additional information on our programs.
1 This platform fee only applies to certain non-SEI investments. SEI mutual funds and SEI Managed Account Solutions, including ETF Strategies, are not subject to platform fees. Capped at $1,000 per client relationship and may be waived or discounted.
2 No account minimum for SEI Mutual Fund Strategies. Managed Account Solutions, including ETF Strategies, account minimum start at $50,000. Availability of Managed Account Solutions is pending Broker Dealer approval.
Models by SEI Investments Management Corporation (SIMC). Custody services provided by SEI Private Trust Company (SPTC), a federally chartered limited purpose savings association. SIMC and SPTC are wholly owned subsidiaries of SEI Investments Company.