SEI Wealth PlatformSM Accreditation Classes are available multiple times per year.
- Registration Deadline - The latest date on which SEI will allow a Client to register participants for the offered class.
- Participant Information Due - Clients are required to provide the specific information for each registered participant by this date.
- eLearning Begins - The required eLearning period will begin for the registered participants of the class. if N/A is displayed, the class does not have a required eLearning curriculum.
- Onsite Class/Webex Sessions - These dates are ranges (w/o = week of) and represent the time the onsite class or online class will be held. Specific days and times will be available after the registration dates noted.
1. eLearning begins: If N/A is displayed, the class does not have a required eLearning curriculum.
2. Onsite class/webex sessions: These dates are expressed in ranges; specific days/times will be available after the registration dates noted.
|Accreditation Course||Registration Deadline||Participant Information Due||eLearning Begins||Onsite Class|
|Foundations - Onsite||December 29||January 10||January 22||w/o February 12|
|Foundations - Onsite||January 19||January 31||February 12||w/o March 5|
|Foundations - Onsite||February 23||March 7||March 19||w/o April 9|
|Foundations - Onsite||March 23||April 4||April 16||w/o May 7|
|Foundations - Onsite||April 20||May 2||May 14||w/o June 4|
|Foundations - Onsite||June 22||July 3||July 16||w/o August 6|
|Foundations - Onsite||June 29||July 11||July 23||w/o August 13|
|Foundations - Onsite||July 27||August 8||August 20||w/o September 10|
|Foundations - Onsite||September 21||October 3||October 15||w/o November 5|
Please note: All information is subject to change. All class durations are approximate.
Classes for the following will be scheduled based upon demand:
- Foundations - virtual format
- SEI Project Management
- Front Office Role
- Administration Role
- Investments Role
- Operations Role
- System Integration
- Management Reporting
Register for Upcoming Classes
Complete the short form below to receive additional information regarding accreditation training.