We’ve established a presence on the leading social media sites to create a community for advisors and share the latest news and best practices you want to hear about.
We invite you to connect with us by visiting:
Practically Speaking blog – Common-sense ideas to grow your advisory business.
Penned by John Anderson, Head of Practice Management Solutions and subject matter expert contributors from Independent Advisor Solutions by SEI, this blog is your go-to source for tips on how to better manage your business. It will bring together the latest trends, industry research and advisor best practices.
- John Anderson – Practice Management
- Allie Carey – Client Experience
LinkedIn Showcase Page – blog posts and commentaries
LinkedIn Group – Independent Advisor Solutions by SEI Forum
A closed group for financial professionals. Peer-to-peer network and learning.
Facebook – Independent Advisor Solutions by SEI
Twitter – Follow Independent Advisor Solutions by SEI and our individual blog contributors:
The Socially Savvy Advisor
Put yourself where today's high net worth investors are — online, using social media to influence their personal investment decisions.Get the toolkit
Learn more ways to build your business.
See the latest knowledge center posts for independent advisors.Independent Advisor Knowledge Center
Social Media Guidelines for Commenting and Disclosure
SEI has a presence on various social media sites. We encourage you to comment or share an opinion. Please keep in mind the following:
1. Other than sharing your name, please do not include any personal details about yourself or your financial situation/investments on this page.
2. Due to industry regulations, SEI is unable to accept any testimonials, positive or negative, on our social media pages.
3. SEI is unable to provide any specific recommendations, investment advice or to discuss specific investment products through our social media pages.
4. If you are a current client, we cannot accept any transactions or customer service inquiries through social media.
5. Do not post any content that contains profanity or is offensive, abusive or unlawful.
By using the pages that SEI has established on various social media sites (“Social Media Sites”), you acknowledge that Social Media Sites are owned by third parties and are not affiliated with SEI or any of its affiliates. Content posted by third parties is neither adopted nor endorsed by SEI nor does it represent SEI views. SEI is not responsible for and does not control any content, advertising, or messaging that Social Media Sites or their users may publish on their sites or on any affiliated site. SEI may retain all posts made to Social Media Sites and may republish or repackage those posts. SEI reserves the right to remove any content posted by users of the Social Media Sites in its sole discretion.
Any promotion, including contests and sweepstakes, that SEI may offer through Social Media Sites are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with the Social Media Sites. Refer to the applicable terms and conditions posted by SEI for details on any specific promotion.