We look for interns who possess energy, curiosity and an aptitude for learning.
- Thoughtful placement – We determine placement by considering both your interests and our business needs. Be sure to share your interests with us in your interview.
- Orientation – Learn about our business from senior leadership, including the CFO.
- Case study competition – Together with your team, you’ll conduct in-depth analysis of current business challenges and present your recommendations to executive management.
- Seminar series – Topics include business ethics, presentation skills, business writing and current events.
- Innovation pitch – You’ll develop an innovative idea related to enhancing our business and have the opportunity to pitch your idea to a panel of judges.
- Look for our job postings here on this page in early January. The application window is short, so get your application in before the end of the month.
- We’ll let you know in early February if you’re selected for a first-round interview.
- If we are visiting your school, your first-round interview will be held on campus. Be sure to check out your career center to see if and when we’ll be at your campus this semester. Otherwise, we’ll interview you by phone or at our corporate headquarters.
- Your first-round interview lets us get to know you and see if you and our program are a good fit. We’ll take what we learn about you, and match you with the team where you’re best aligned.
- Finally, you’ll interview with the team we believe you’re best suited for. Final-round interviews typically take place in March.
We have internships in these areas:
Learn the ins and outs of our sales process and what it takes to support the complex needs of our global clients.
Join one of our business units, and help provide next-generation solutions for investment and wealth service firms around the world.
Be part of the teams that develop the leading-edge asset management technology for advisors, banks, investment managers, institutional investments and much more.
Our innovative investment philosophy is rooted in active asset management and focuses on our investors’ individual objectives. You’ll learn from our pioneering investment management team.
Our large operations team provides expert back office services essential to client success and growth.
There are many roles in our global marketing organization, helping deliver our message to firms and advisors.
Risk Management, Audit, & Accounting
Compliance, risk management and internal control procedures are vital in a regulated industry like ours. You may discover a new aptitude or career direction learning about this complex area.
SEI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.