SEI, DMS Offshore Investment Services, Dillon Eustace and KPMG collaborate on this panel discussion offering insight, legal and tax considerations, and timeframes for AIFMD compliance. Panelists share their real life experiences, practical guidance and country-specific insights to help managers understand that accessing EU capital may be less complex and more cost effective than before realized.
Discussion topics include:
- An overview of EU allocations and pools of capital
- The requirements under AIFMD for accessing these markets
- The possible structuring options and associated costs
- Practical tax and legal considerations
- Other important items to US managers including remuneration, disclosures and more