Moravian College details how they executed their OCIO search
Evaluating investment management providers is a cumbersome process and requires time and detailed planning. Moravian College recently conducted a review to hire an OCIO. While your journey to a smooth search might seem uphill, Anne Reid, Associate Vice President for Finance at Moravian College, shares the step-by-step process they took to find the right OCIO for their investments.
Key steps include:
- 1:17 The investment management process prior to the OCIO search
- 2:45 Getting the committee on board with the OCIO model
- 3:26 Key criteria when looking for an OCIO
- 7:18 Reviewing RFP responses
- 9:21 Words of wisdom/regrets about the OCIO RFP process
- 14:30 What to look for at a site visit
An OCIO Evaluation Process
Information provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation (SIMC), a registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company.