The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) has approved amendments to Form CPO-PQR, and the NFA has amended its NFA Form PQR to be aligned with the new requirements. Going forward, filings will be done via the new form versions.
There are a number of updates that could directly affect your business and filings. To help you with these changes, we have compiled answers to several of the common questions we've been hearing from our clients.
You can listen to the full 17 minutes, or skip to the topics you're most interested in:
- 01:15 CFTC and NFA transitional reporting periods and new deadlines
- 03:33 How the revisions impact your Form PF filing
- 09:10 The impact of the LEI question
- 11:07 What is coming next
- 15:20 Reporting on brokers
- 16:12 CFTC data sharing