As custodian of your SEI investment account, SEI Private Trust Company is responsible for preparing and issuing the appropriate tax forms for your account.
1099-Composite forms (and the accompanying Agent/Custodian Tax Information Letter) will be postmarked by March 1, 2021 for the 2020 tax year.
The 1099-Composite includes the following 1099 combined forms:
- 1099-B, Proceeds from Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions
- 1099-DIV, Dividends and Distributions
- 1099-INT, Interest Income
- 1099-OID, Original Issue Discount
- 1099-MISC, Royalty Income