This informative, 30-minute webinar talks about making your planned giving program as productive as possible.
We all know that planned giving is a vital source of contributions for the nonprofit sector. And while it can present challenges, there are simple things you can do to create or enhance your organization’s gift planning efforts.
Fund raising expert, Michael Rosen discusses:
- 8 reasons to be a planned giving “opportunist”
- Why you should invest more in planned giving vs current giving
- Tips to boost your planned giving results
Investing in Your Future with Planned Giving
Check out these resources from Michael's webinar:
- Presentation Slides
- 20 Factoids about Planned Giving
- A Planned Giving Potential Calculator
- An Executive Summary of Dr. Russell James' Research, "Cash is Not King in Fundraising"
- Visual Planned Giving: An Introduction to the Law & Taxation of Charitable Gift Planning by Dr. Russell James, JD, CFP
- Preview of Donor-Centered Planned Gift Marketing
Presenter: Michael Rosen
Named one of “America’s Top 25 Fundraising Experts,” Michael J. Rosen is President of ML Innovations, Inc., a fundraising and marketing consulting firm serving nonprofit organizations and the companies that assist them. An AFP Certified Master Trainer and winner of the prestigious AFP/Skystone Prize for Research, Michael is the author of the best-selling book, Donor-Centered Planned Gift Marketing and publisher of Michael Rosen Says… a top ranked fundraising blog.
Improve your efficiency and strategic focus
We act as an extension of your staff, focused on your long-term goals.
We’ll give you dedicated staff, expert advice, timely manager changes, risk monitoring and goals-focused reporting.How we're different
Information provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation (SIMC), a registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company.