Beyond the Bps – The Value of Advice
- Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 1:00 PM EST
- For a long time, the value that a financial advisor brought to a client was measured in his/her ability to outperform the markets. The financial advice model has changed to a more holistic process that places emphasis on advice (which is a good thing for investors). In Beyond the Bps – the Value of Advice – SEI examines three pillars of value that provide more meaningful client relationships: Partnership, Specialization and Integration. SEI will also highlight checklists, tools and resources to help advisors build a stronger and more efficient business to meet the evolving needs of your clients.
- Hosted by John D. Anderson, Managing Director, Advisor Firm Services, Independent Advisor Solutions by SEI
Market Update and Outlook
- Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 1:00 PM EST
- Hear about the current state of the financial markets and SEI’s perspective to help you and your investors navigate this challenging environment.
- Hosted by J. Womack, Managing Director, Investment Products & Services, Independent Advisor Solutions by SEI and members of the SEI Investment Management Unit
Deeper Dive SeriesRegister Now
Following the Advisor Discovery Forum, we invite you to continue diving deeper into SEI's asset management, technology and practice management services.
These webinars take place each Thursday at 1:00 p.m. Eastern time
- Asset Management: SEI's Investment Philosophy and Flexible Implementation
Thursday, July 22, 1:00 p.m. (1 CE Credit*)
- Asset Management: SEI American Funds® Strategies
Thursday, July 29, 1:00 p.m. (1 CE Credit*)
- Asset Management: City National Rochdale and Customized High Net Worth Solutions
Thursday, August 5, 1:00 p.m. (1 CE Credit*)
- Advisor Business Platform: SEI’s Suite of Custody and Technology Solutions
Thursday, August 12, 1:00 p.m.
- Advisor Firm Services: Advisory Firms in 2030: The Innovation Imperative
Thursday, August 26, 1:00 p.m.