2020 will be over before we know it and we need to prepare for the future. We checked in with your fellow community foundations to see what they are doing today to prepare for 2021 and beyond.
Our Roundtable event featured a panel of community foundation executives. They shared their foundations’ challenges, opportunities and newfound processes in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, and how they’re planning for their organization’s future.
Key topics discussed:
- Strategies to help improve your community foundation’s overall financial and operational health
- Administering scholarships in a COVID-19 world
- Targeted fundraising efforts and how fundraising conversations have changed
- Donor advised funds and the level of flexibility new donors seek
- Supporting economic development and local small business initiatives
Community Foundation Roundtable
Carolyn Saxton, CFRE
First Community Foundation of PA
High Point Community Foundation
Information provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation, a registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company.
Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. There can be no assurance goals will be met. Certain opinions and views expressed herein are those of Carolyn Saxton, Jack Willoughby and Paul Lessard. SEI bears no responsibility for their accuracy. The Legacy Foundation, First Community Foundation of PA and High Point Community Foundation have been SEI clients as of 4/30/13, 4/30/18, 1/2/18 respectively. These Foundations were selected by SEI and are meant to be representative of an individual Foundation's experiences and not specifically services provided by SEI nor a recommendation of SEI services.