Wednesday, April 22
Morning arrivals; lunch will be served from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- 1:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. – Opening Remarks – Building on Today's Investment Success – Roger Messina
- 1:15 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. – Economic Outlook – Jim Solloway
Our take on market events in 2019 and our outlook on the global economy for the remainder of 2020.
- 2:00 p.m. - 2:45 p.m. – Holistic Thinking: Client Case Studies – Mallory Dennis & Kathie Parisi
Learn how we’re helping fellow clients evaluate their investment strategies as part of the organization’s mission.
- 2:45 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. – Break & Refreshments
- 3:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. – Trends in the Nonprofit Sector – MJ Bobyock & Andy Daly
The landscape for nonprofit organizations is consistently changing—bringing more potential opportunities (and challenges) to achieve your missions. In this session, MJ and Andy will share SEI’s perspective on trends influencing foundations and educational institutions and how they may impact long-term success.
- 3:45 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. – Sustainable Investing – Jana Holt & CCM Investment Advisors
An overview of the trends and issues driving sustainable investing for nonprofit institutions, followed by a fireside chat with Community Capital Management, an innovative asset manager that seeks to deliver impact alongside returns. We’ll explore how CCM builds impact into the investment process and provide real world examples of impact outcomes.
- 6:00 p.m. - Cocktail reception and dinner at Queen Terrace, Four Seasons Hotel Orlando
Thursday, April 23
Breakfast will be served from 8:00 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
- 8:45 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. – Defining Success Beyond Conventional Metrics – Mike Burke
How to evaluate investment performance through non-traditional lenses.
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. – The Fed, 2020 Outlook & Investing Impacts – Erin Garrett
Perspectives on monetary policy by the Federal Reserve and global central banks and a look at the year ahead. What does the outlook look like for 2020 and beyond within the fixed income markets and how are SEI strategies positioned?
- 10:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. – Capturing the Benefits & Managing the Risks of an Allocation to Private Equity – Andy Daly
Andy will explore why we believe an allocation to private equity will increase risk-adjusted portfolio returns, how we manage the program and how we help ensure our clients avoid the potential pitfalls.
- 10:30 a.m. -10:45 a.m. – Break & Refreshments
- 10:45 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. – Committee Governance Best Practices – Celeste Burns
This session will focus on board governance, fiduciary responsibility and board member roles. Celeste will cover the things you need to know to take your board’s efficiency and effectiveness to the next level.
- 11:15 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. – Peer Panel: Optimizing Committee Decision Making – Kathy Oldfield & Clients
Kathy, a Senior Client Portfolio Manager, will facilitate a discussion with three foundation and education clients. The group will talk about how they make decisions with their boards to not only maximize their investment potential, but also their overall impact.
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. -- Closing Remarks & Pre-Departure Lunch – Roger Messina
Information provided by SEI Investments Management Corporation, a registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company (SEI). CCM Investment Advisors is a manager within SEI Managed Account Solutions.There are risks involved with investing including loss of principal.