Thank you for a successful event
We hope you left feeling inspired, ready to see disruption as an opportunity, and most importantly, with a stronger sense of community. We thoroughly enjoyed having you join us in New York. The event materials are now available. Below you'll find the speaker and site visit presentations, key takeaways and session illustrations.
We look forward to doing it again next year!
"I really liked that SEI personnel was just another attendee. It helped us build stronger relationships."
"Thought-proving." "Relevant." "Dynamic." "Speakers were definitely a highlight."
Welcome Address by Joe Ujobai, Executive Vice President, Head of SEI Private Banking
Architect of a New World of Work by Marcus Buckingham, Founder of the Strengths Revolution; Co-Head, ADP Research Institute
Leading Ahead of Disruption by Geoff Colvin, Senior Editor-At-Large, FORTUNE
Customer Experience is the New Marketing by Jon Picoult, Founder, Watermark Consulting
Immersion: Site visits
"I liked taking advantage of NYC location – great idea to get out and see other companies." "Pushed the notion of 'what could be.'"
- BioCatch, Behavioral Biometrics Leaders
- Microsoft Technology Center
- Synechron: Blockchain Introduction
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS): Innovative Technologies & Business Model Innovation in Wealth Management
What did we learn: Key takeaways
"Fantastic. Great way to create actionable next steps. We are leaving with better ideas.”
- Emphasis on face-to-face interaction, human connection, teamwork and communication at the richest level.
- Focus on trust and loyalty – make it effortless and make people feel special.
- Own a problem and follow through.
- It’s not only about technology – map out the client experience.
Welcome Address, Joe Ujobai, SEI
Architect of a New World of Work, Marcus Buckingham
Leading Ahead of Disruption, Geoff Colvin
Microsoft Technology Center Visit: Digital Transformation
Welcome Back, Day Two
Customer Experience is the New Marketing, Jon Picoult
Debrief: Turning Experiences Into Action