In today’s low-yield environment, even the largest institutional investors are being challenged to generate sufficient and consistent returns to meet your objectives, whilst constantly managing portfolio risk.
From multi-asset class growth portfolios targeting absolute return or liability related objectives, to single asset class solutions utilising specialist managers, we have been delivering results for over 20 years. Our experts partner with your Investment Committee or in-house investment team to design and manage customised growth portfolio strategies designed to meet your specific return and risk objectives.
Our strategies cover:
- Multi-Asset: Growth portfolios designed to meet absolute return or liability-related objectives and custom overlay/completion portfolios to complement existing strategies
- Equities: Active and “smart beta”* strategies
- Fixed income: Long** only, unconstrained, and multi-asset credit strategies
- Alternatives: liquid and illiquid strategies including: hedge funds, private equity and debt, property and infrastructure solutions
In a single asset or multi-asset scenario, multi-factor, multi-manager strategies can deliver the following potential benefits:
- Increased returns through strategic and dynamic factor and/or manager allocations
- Reduced volatility through diversification of factor and/or manager exposures
- Reduced costs through leveraging SEI’s scale
*Beta: Measure of sensitivity to movements in the market. High beta stocks are more sensitive to movements in the broad market. Low-beta stocks are less sensitive.
**Long: The buying of a security such as a stock, commodity or currency, with the expectation that the asset will rise in value. In the context of options, the buying of an options contract.
Diversification does not ensure a profit or guarantee against a loss. No guarantee that strategies will meet the required return.