Targeted technology and investment solutions can improve efficiency and help reduce risk for institutional investors
The goal of your investment program is to achieve strong results and meet financial goals, but we all know a lot of complexity goes into attempting to achieve that. SEI’s Enhanced CIO Platform supports institutional investors with internal investment teams by integrating Novus' global portfolio intelligence tool - now branded as SEI Novus, with SEI's comprehensive investment intelligence and processing capabilities.
Key components include:
- SEI Novus streamlines data management, performance measurement, reporting, attribution, and look-through analysis in a single, front-end digital tool. Additionally, portfolio data is enriched with relevant market or alternative data-sets, supplemented by tags defined by users to view the world as they see it.
- Comprehensive investment intelligence and processing capabilities - SEI’s middle-to-back office solutions provide expert, flexible, integrated handling of fund administration, fund accounting, investment operations, information management, workflow/process management and risk management.
Our goal is to simplify key processes and solve the challenges so your institutional investment team can be its best. We strive to provide the technology and services you need, and not the ones you don't.
As a large fund administrator, developer of investment operating platforms and provider of investment services, we have leading-edge technology to help simplify your processes and save you costs.
Your internal investment program could be bringing unnecessary risk to your organisation.
Our investment technology and experience can reduce risk by bringing more accuracy to your institutional investment processes.
We can help your investment resources be more efficient, accurate, cost-effective and transparent.
Extend your internal investment team's capabilities and broaden your governance efforts by leveraging our advanced technologies and deep investment expertise. Key areas include:
- Reconciling portfolio data for public and alternative investments
- Consolidating performance reporting
- Risk management across the portfolio
- Manager research and monitoring services
Our flexible, open architecture platform is designed to meet the needs of institutional investment offices. Click to view the full Enhanced CIO platform:
It's critical to consider the consequences of not having technologies and risk management support for your internal investment office.Contact us for info in an E-info kit
Patrick Carlevato, CFA
Investment Office Checkup
Are you bringing unnecessary risk and inefficiency to your internal investment program?
Check out these 10 questions to see how your organization stacks up.Get the questions