SEI Investments (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd helps to meet the needs of South African offshore investors by offering retirements funds from a well-established institutional business
SEI Investments (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd is one of the few offshore investment managers providing a fully staffed office in South Africa.
We’ve proudly provided comprehensive and innovative global investment solutions to South African retirement funds since 1996.
Providing South African retirement funds with fiduciary management solutions for the offshore elements of your investment portfolios.
Designed around a retirement fund’s specific investment objectives, our solutions can help you:
- To build solutions that are structurally appropriate for South African retirement/pension funds and to provide clients with the highest level of service
- Help meet your retirement fund investment goals
- Fulfill your investment responsibilities to retirement fund members
Through our manager-of-managers platform, we deliver some of the world’s leading investment managers in a wide variety of funds, covering many asset classes, including:
- Global equities
- Global fixed interest
The SEI retirement funds offered in South Africa can be purchased either individually or with the help of our client investment strategist and/or your consultant; our funds can also be blended into a single fiduciary management solution to meet your retirement funds' individual needs.
Partnering with SEI for your offshore fiduciary management needs
Structuring offshore investment portfolios with SEI can give you:
- Local presence with a global reach. We're one of the few offshore managers to provide a fully staffed office in South Africa, drawing on investment expertise from more than 115 investment professionals around the world.
- An integrated offering. Modelling asset classes globally helps achieve optimal weighting to offshore investments.
- Innovative investment strategies, using the latest research and global investment techniques, help ensure that uncompensated risk is controlled and minimized.
- Competitive investment performance potential at lower risk through diversification and access to some of the best investment managers around the world in numerous asset classes – from global equities to global fixed interest.
- Daily monitoring and oversight of all underlying managers.
- Consistent monitoring of asset managers and portfolios, in order to ensure compliance with mandate guidelines and rapid, efficient implementation of manager changes.
As one of the first and largest global providers of outsourced investment management services, we deliver integrated retirement, healthcare, and non-profit solutions to more than 470 clients in 12 countries*. Through implemented investments strategies, our solutions help clients:
- Meet financial objectives
- Reduce business risk
- Fulfill due diligence requirements
Our Institutional Group began offering delegated investment management in 1992, and has been taking accountability for investment decisions for over 20 years. With $85.6 billion in assets under management as of 30 June 2020, and as one of the largest Fiduciary Managers worldwide, we take discretion of investment decisions on behalf of our clients. Our expertise, scale and resources helps to allow your portfolio strategy to fully align with your organizations overall financial goals.
We employ 300+ professionals in 8 countries worldwide to support fiduciary management solutions. Institutional clients are supported by:
- Over 40 client portfolio managers/directors averaging 27 years of experience and an average tenure of 13 years at SEI
- Accredited advisory team with industry insight and an average of 16 years of experience
- Over 115 investment professionals performing research and due diligence, implementing client portfolio investment changes and allocations and executing additional investment processes
Together, we develop a strategy that integrates your organization’s goals with portfolio goals in a risk-managed framework.
Currently, we serve clients in 12 countries and manage or administer more than $1 trillion* in hedge, private equity, mutual fund and pooled or separately managed assets, which includes $318 billion* in assets under management and $693 billion* in client assets under administration.
* As of 30 June 2020
B-BBEE is an integral part of our business operations.
3 Melrose Boulevard
Melrose Arch, 2196
+27 11 994 4200
Disclaimer: The material on this page is provided for informational purposes only, for intended recipients who are professional investors, but is not directed at, or intended for distribution or publication to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such direction, distribution, publication or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation or which would subject SEI Investment (South Africa) (Pty) Limited (“SISAL”) to any additional registration or licensing requirements with such jurisdiction.
Nothing contained on this page constitutes tax, legal, insurance or investment advice. Neither the information, nor any opinion, contained on this page constitutes a solicitation or offer by SISAL to buy or sell any securities, futures, options or other financial instruments, nor shall any such security be offered or sold to any person in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase, or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction. Decisions based on information contained on this Webpage are the sole responsibility of the visitor. In exchange for using this Webpage, the visitor agrees to indemnify and hold SISAL, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors and suppliers harmless against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from your use of this page, from your violation of these Terms or from any decisions that the visitor makes based on such information.
The SEI Funds invest in foreign securities. Please note that such investments may be accompanied by additional risks such as: potential constraints on liquidity; macroeconomic, political, foreign exchange, tax and settlement risks; and limits on the availability of market information.
The value of shares in an SEI Fund may go down as well as up and past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. SEI does not provide any guarantee either with respect to the capital or the return of an SEI Fund.
The SEI Funds are traded at ruling prices and can engage in borrowing and scrip lending. A schedule of fees and charges and maximum commissions is available upon request from SEI.
Collective investment Schemes (CIS) are generally medium to long term investments. The value of participatory interests or the investment may go down as well as up. Investors may not get back the original amount invested. If the investment is withdrawn in the early years, it may not return the full
SEI Investment (South Africa) (Pty) Limited FSP No. 13186 which is a financial services provider authorized and regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA). Registered office: 3 Melrose Boulevard, 1st Floor, Melrose Arch 2196, Johannesburg, South Africa.