Private Debt Industry: Trends, Challenges, and Opportunities
This private debt whitepaper includes insights gleaned from surveys of private debt investors and managers, followed by in-depth interviews of survey participants. Asset managers can use these findings to learn more about the private debt industry and prepare for unknown risks and challenges associated with rapid industry growth.
In collaboration with Preqin, we surveyed and interviewed more than 200 private debt managers and investors to understand the opportunities and the challenges associated with private debt's shift from periphery to prominence. The resulting private debt research covers:
- Who is investing in the private debt market and why
- Where the drivers of change are
- New niches and opportunities
- Preparing for the future
Private Debt: Preparing for the Unknown
This private debt whitepaper includes considerations for managers wishing to take advantage of the opportunities in private debt, while being aware of the risks involved.
- Leverage niche lending strategies and customized portfolios
- Use advanced data analytics and place greater emphasis on operational efficiency
- How operations and technology can help balance some of this risk
Private debt is a global phenomenon, assets are expected to double by 2023.
To download your complimentary copy of our private debt white paper, and to learn more about how you can benefit from this shift in the private debt industry, please complete this short form.