Maximizing return and achieving your hurdle rate is key to reaching your goals. That’s why you want an asset manager with access to high quality, specialist managers through an OCIO platform.
We bring a world-class investment program, advice from nonprofit investment professionals and strong infrastructure, giving you the time you need to focus on what’s important – your mission. And we can often offer this at a lower cost.
The investment options that make up your foundation’s portfolio are critical. We provide a dedicated nonprofit portfolio management team, backed by a large, well-resourced investment organization.
Our OCIO model offers nonprofits:
- Proactive advice and modeling, creating a portfolio designed to meet your hurdle rate and support spending levels
- Access to leading institutional investment managers at favourable fees
- Active discretionary management , with nimble decision making designed to capture market opportunities
- Two decades advising clients on alternative investments, along with 25 alternative specialists
- Rigorous manager monitoring and portfolio risk management
- A dedicated administration services team to assist your staff with requests related to account administration, disbursements, reporting, and donor communications
- Donor and fundraising support services
Our commitment to nonprofits
Since taking on investment discretion for our first client, we have remained committed to our nonprofit clients. We sponsor a Nonprofit Management Research Panel to bring you the latest trends and priorities identified by your peers, as well as participate in:
- A client-only nonprofit symposium
- Active membership with highly respected industry groups like Council on Foundations and NACUBO
You get to focus on your philanthropic mission and building relationships with donors. We reduce your administrative burden and provide an OCIO solution to help meet your goals.