The decision to delegate the management of your investment portfolio isn’t one you take lightly.
You want to gain efficiencies and resources, but you don’t want to give up control.
That’s why we offer flexible levels of discretion, based on your comfort level, including:
- Manager selection and replacement
- Asset allocation within established investment strategy
This isn’t a hand-off – it’s a relationship.
You still need to know what’s going on within your portfolio and drive the strategy. And you’re involved every step of the way.
Our client portfolio managers are experienced and knowledgeable of the industry – and you’ll have one dedicated to working with you to:
- Create a strategy designed to meet your goals
- Monitor progress against goals
- Educate your committee
- Adjust the strategy as opportunities arise or goals change
But they’re not going it alone. They tap into the experience of the more than 320 professionals supporting our OCIO solution and leverage our cutting-edge investment research infrastructure and risk and portfolio management technology.
Armed with this powerful information and the ability to analyze it, we’re able to:
- Stay ahead of market movements
- More accurately monitor and project risks
- Quickly identify managers that may be in trouble, and those who are poised for success
Don’t let our size and scale intimidate you – you get the combined resources of a large firm, but with a custom, personal client experience. Let’s talk about how we can help you.