Our full-time leadership training program for recent grads.
Our Associates Program offers competitive growth opportunities for both undergraduate degree and master’s degree graduates.
What makes us different:
- An intensive 12-month curriculum – you’ll get exposure to various business concepts, broaden your abilities and gain the tools necessary for success.
- Pre-orientation event – a fun and informative event where you’ll meet your fellow classmates, search for local housing, and get to know the Philadelphia area before you start.
- A week-long orientation program – learn about our business directly from senior management, meet our CEO, and learn about teamwork and leadership during a rowing activity on the Schuylkill River – led by an Olympic gold medalist!
- Innovation pitch competition – you’ll form teams and develop innovative ideas related to enhancing our business. You'll then present your findings to a panel of judges comprised of our top management. Did we mention winning teams have the opportunity to implement their idea?
- Mentorship – we’ll pair you with a recent Associate who will provide guidance during your first year.
- Coaching – regular performance meetings with your manager and coaching sessions with the Workforce Development team give you thoughtful career management guidance to help you formulate your career goals.
Accelerate Your Career
- Look out for our job posting in late August, and be sure to get your application in right away.
- We’ll let you know in September or October if you’re selected for a first-round interview.
- If we are visiting your school, your first-round interview will be held on campus. Be sure to check out your career center to see if and when we’ll be at your campus this semester. Otherwise, we’ll interview you by phone or at our corporate headquarters.
- Your first-round interview helps us get to know you and see if you and our program are a good fit. We’ll take what we learn about you, and match you with the team where you’re best aligned.
- Finally, you’ll interview with the team we believe you’re best suited for. Final-round interviews typically take place in November.
We have opportunities in these areas:
Learn the ins and outs of our sales process and what it takes to support the complex needs of our global clients.
Join one of our business units, and help provide next-generation solutions for investment and wealth service firms around the world.
Be part of the teams that develop the leading-edge asset management technology for advisors, banks, investment managers, institutional investments and much more.
Our innovative investment philosophy is rooted in active asset management and focuses on our investors’ individual objectives. You’ll learn from our pioneering investment management team.
Our large operations team provides expert back office services essential to client success and growth.
There are many roles in our global marketing organization, helping deliver our message to firms and advisors.
Risk Management, Audit, & Accounting
Compliance, risk management and internal control procedures are vital in a regulated industry like ours. You may discover a new aptitude or career direction learning about this complex area.
SEI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.