In-house investment teams have a lot to think about when managing an institution’s investment portfolios. A wide range of complexities can create unnecessary risk and impact your success: Implementing alternative investments and ESG; outdated, inefficient internal processes; and data aggregation/reporting inaccuracies. Our goal is to help your investment office stay on pace to address today’s challenges.
Our expert contributors address issues that matter to you, like:
- How to address risk in your operational due diligence processes
- Advanced technologies that can expand your internal capabilities
- Smart ways to evaluate your internal processes
- Best practices for internal investment team governance
- How industry trends and data can better support investment decisions
How does SEI know so much about efficiencies and risk management for institutional portfolios?
We're one of the world's largest fund administrators, developers of investment operating platforms and providers of investment services to institutional investors. SEI is well positioned to enhance institutional asset owners overall infrastructure to maximize their efficiency and results. We're here to share years of experience and knowledge with you, as well as the latest trends and practices.